POSTED ON – 14th December 2013
COMPANY WEBSITE –http://www.ibm.com
COMPANY PROFILE –
IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 170 countries, IBMers around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
JOB FIELD -IT/Software Industry
QUALIFICATION – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/Other Degree
SALARY OFFERED – As Per Company Norms
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – Freshers
YEAR OF PASSING-2013/2012/2011
VENUE DATE-16 December 2013 10 am
JOB LOCATION -Hyderabad/Bangalore
CANDIDATE PROFILE –
- Candidate should completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/B.Com/Other Degree from recognized university.
- Strong computer skill required.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Candidate should have good communication skill.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
APPLY MODE – Off-campus
Abhinav-Hitech College of Engineering (AHTC)
Himayatnagar village, C.B. Post
Near the famous Chilkur Balaji Temple